Our training plans offer these unique qualities
Adaptability - Whether you have a 50 hour work week, are a stay-at-home parent or a student, we will adapt a training plan suited to your schedule.
Individualization - We will create a training plan that is unique to your needs, goals and abilities. We don’t use cookie cutter plans but create customized periodized plans designed for a beginner completing their first sprint, or a seasoned veteran looking to PR at their favorite race.
Personal Attention - As one of our athletes, you are our number one priority. We are available to answer your questions via e-mail, over the phone, or in person.
Scientific Approach - Proven scientific approaches are used in creating your training plan.
Analysis - Go Fast Get Fit offers a variety of physiological tests including Vo2 max, Lactate Threshold and Resting Metabolic Rate. This gives you insight to your personal training zones which helps you train smarter and race faster.
Education - By staying on top of the latest research, taking USAT continuing education credits and attending triathlon clinics, we are continually trying to better ourselves as coaches.
Multisport Online Coaching Includes
- A comprehensive initial consultation with your coach to discuss your athletic background, goals and other training considerations
- Personalized periodization schedule based on your goals, abilities and key events
- Individualized training sent to you every two weeks using Training Peaks
- Weekly phone consultation- athlete initiated
- Regular e-mail interaction- athlete initiated. E-mails answered within 24-48 hours.
- General strength training and nutrition recommendations
- Discounts on metabolic performance tests